The Venture Madness Conference, presented by Invest Southwest, in partnership with the Arizona Commerce Authority, is scheduled for January 29-30, 2018, at Galvanize in Phoenix, Arizona. It is here where companies in 4 industry categories (SaaS Launch, SaaS Scale, Deep Tech & Hard Tech) will live-pitch their way through the conference. In addition, the Top 4 companies in each industry category will receive the following: $10,000. The Top 4 companies for each industry category will compete for an additional $10,000 and crowned Venture Madness Champion.
For more information visit www.venturemadness.com.
Cancellations after Monday, January 15, 2018, will be charged a $25 registration cancellation fee.
TO LEARN MORE, VIEW OUR FAQs
Where can I get an overnight room?
What is the best parking option?
- Due to limited availability at Galvanize, guests are strongly encouraged to take public transportation, carpool or utilize ridesharing services. Please park in one of the following lots:
- NE of the building ($5 flat fee; downloadable app available in lot)
- Street Parking on 6th Street between Buchanan & Lincoln OR on Grant between 3rd & 5th Street (free)
- Metered Parking on 5th Street & Buchanan ($1.50 per hr)
- A email with parking map will be distributed to all registered attendees.
What is the refund policy?
- Cancellations after Monday, January 15, 2018 will be charged a $25 registration cancellation fee.
What is the dress code?
- The dress code is business attire and/or business casual.
Where can I view the schedule of events?
- View the schedule of events and full agenda on the Venture Madness website.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Invest Southwest‘s Venture Madness Conference is presented in partnership with the Arizona Commerce Authority, with exclusive education partner, Galvanize, and sponsored by: Hool Coury Law, and Osborn Maledon